The Department of Environmental Health & Safety at Villanova is working closely with other departments, as well as following the county, state and federal guidelines to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Below are resources to help ensure the health and safety of our campus community.
EHS is open and fully operational. We are working on campus and virtually to support essential services as needed. We are available to meet in-person or virtually.
Daily Health Self-checker:
For the start of the Fall semester, it is important that members of our community have resources for the self-monitoring of symptoms. Below are a few tools that can be used to complete daily health screenings before coming onto campus.
- NOVA NOW: VU Mobile App - Daily Covid-19 Self Assessment App
- Covid-19 Symptoms - Self Checker (CDC)
- Covid-19 Screening Tool Apps
- Self-Check Checklist
- Find a COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Tool
- Proper Handwashing Video