Reporting and Clearance Amendment
- If any of your employees will be on Villanova campus and have direct contact with minors, you must ensure that this amendment is completed an on file at Villanova Procurement Office
Department of Environmental Health and Safety Policy
- All contractors are required to read, understand, and submit a signed copy of this policy to the Procurement Office.
Debarment, Suspension and Eligibility Requirements:
This company and its principles:
- Are not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from a covered transaction by any Federal Department or Agency.
- Have not within a three-year period preceding the effective date of this agreement convicted of or had a civil judgment rendered against them for commission of fraud or a criminal offense in connection with obtaining,attempting to obtain, or performing public (Federal, State or Local) transaction or contract under a public transaction; violation of Federal or State antitrust statutes or commission of embezzlement, theft, forgery,bribery, falsification or destruction of records, making false statements, or receiving stolen property.
- Are not presently indicted for or otherwise criminally or civilly charged by a governmental entity (Federal, State or Local) with commission of any of the offenses enumerated in paragraph (b) herein; Have not within a three-year period preceding this application/proposal had one or more public transactions (Federal, State or Local) terminated for cause or default.