- If any of your employees will be on Villanova campus and have direct contact with minors, you must ensure that this amendment is completed an on file at Villanova Procurement Office
- All contractors are required to read, understand, and submit a signed copy of this policy to the Procurement Office.
Debarment, Suspension and Eligibility Requirements:
This company and its principles:
- Are not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from a covered transaction by any Federal Department or Agency.
- Have not within a three-year period preceding the effective date of this agreement convicted of or had a civil judgment rendered against them for commission of fraud or a criminal offense in connection with obtaining,attempting to obtain, or performing public (Federal, State or Local) transaction or contract under a public transaction; violation of Federal or State antitrust statutes or commission of embezzlement, theft, forgery,bribery, falsification or destruction of records, making false statements, or receiving stolen property.
- Are not presently indicted for or otherwise criminally or civilly charged by a governmental entity (Federal, State or Local) with commission of any of the offenses enumerated in paragraph (b) herein; Have not within a three-year period preceding this application/proposal had one or more public transactions (Federal, State or Local) terminated for cause or default.