PPE Supplies Purchasing Program
What’s Included in the PPE Purchasing Program
As part of the University’s reopening plan to promote a healthy and safe campus, Villanova has established the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Purchasing Program. This program helps departments obtain PPE supplies, which may include the following:
- Masks/face shields
PLEASE NOTE: This program does not allow for the purchasing of reusable cloth face coverings. A cloth face covering will be part of your “wellness kit” that will be provided to all employees. Information on how these kits will be distributed the week of Aug. 17 can be found on Villanova’s website.
Office Basics/Preferred Vendor Partnership
Villanova’s ongoing partnership with Office Basics and other preferred vendors will allow the University to reserve stock of certain products so that departments can obtain PPE on an as-needed basis.
However, given the ever-evolving nature of the pandemic, shortages are possible and delays may occur. Procurement will work closely with Office Basics and other preferred vendors to ensure the needs of the University are met and such shortages are kept to a minimum.
How to Purchase PPE Supplies
- Login to NovaBuy (ESM) through MyNova and select the dedicated punchout labeled PPE Supplies.
- Select the item required by adding a quantity and clicking “Add to Cart". If you are looking for a PPE that is not listed, please contact the Procurement Office.
- Review your cart to be sure that you are ordering what you need. IMPORTANT NOTE: Given that PPE items are in short supply and items are needed throughout campus, ORDER ONLY what you currently need.
- Click “Checkout” on the top right of the page.
- It will then be processed like any other NOVAbuy order, but the Order Type must be “PPE Supplies.” Please review these instructions on how to place an order.
- Procurement will receive your order for review and will either: 1) Directly place the order through the contracted vendor or 2) Contact you for more information.
- Most orders will be delivered to your office the following day from Office Basics. If there is a delay, you will receive an email notification.
Please contact the Procurement Office at Procurement@villanova.edu