- Refund Schedule
Tuition reversal is calculated based on this schedule.
Credit balance refunds can be electronically deposited in the bank account of your choice.
Students have various options for receipt of direct payments from the University (credit balance refunds). Credit balance refunds can be electronically deposited in the bank account of the student’s choice, including:
- A financial account belonging to the student
(NOTE: Students are not required to open or obtain a financial account or access device offered by or through a specific financial institution in order to receive these payments.)
- Another financial account (such as an account belonging to a parent or guardian)
- If a student has elected to open an account with Wells Fargo, or has linked their Wildcard to a Wells Fargo account, that account may be (but is not required to be) used for credit balance refunds. Pursuant to federal regulations, the University is required to provide information on the major features and commonly assessed fees associated with these accounts, as well as the terms and conditions of each account. This information can be found on the Wells Fargo Information link. Wells Fargo account information.
Other options for receipt of credit balance refunds:
- Wildcard: Students who would like to have credit balance refunds deposited to their Wildcard must request this action in person in the Bursar’s Office in Kennedy Hall.
- Check (NOTE: If the student does not make an affirmative selection, a check will be issued in the student’s name and mailed to the permanent home address on file.)
Students may change their previously selected payment option by providing written notice of the change within a reasonable time.