In order to obtain a more thorough assessment of your family’s financial position, Villanova University requires the completion of the CSS Profile form for undergraduate students. The results of this form will be used to determine your eligibility for institutional need-based aid.
Students Applying for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Complete the CSS Profile online at https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org/
- Villanova University CSS Profile Code 2959
- The deadline to submit the CSS Profile is:
- November 1, 2017 for Early Decision Applicants
- January 15th for Early Action & Regular Decision Applicants
- April 1st for Returning Undergraduates
- June 1st for Fall 2018 Transfers
- November 1, 2018 for Spring 2019 Transfers
- Please note: per College Board, "CSS Profile fee waivers will be automatically granted to entering undergraduate students who are experiencing hardship due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria based on disaster areas designated by FEMA."
- Complete the entire financial aid process by the deadline which can be viewed on our Key Dates Calendar
*Please Note: The 2018-2019 CSS Profile is available starting October 1, 2017.
<<Back to Step 1 || On to Step 3>>