The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the form that you will need to complete in order to apply for Federal and State financial assistance.
Students applying for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
You will need to create a FSA Username and Password to complete the FAFSA if this is the first time you are completing a FAFSA. For step by step instructions on how to create a FSA ID Username and Password please click on the instructions.
- Complete the FAFSA online at: fafsa.ed.gov
- Villanova's College Code number for FAFSA is 003388.
- The deadline to submit the FAFSA is:
- November 1, 2017 for Early Decision Applicants
- January 15th for Early Action & Regular Decision Applicants
- April 1st for Returning Undergraduates
- June 1st for Fall 2018 Transfers
- November 1, 2018 for Spring 2019 Transferss
- Please note that this is a free application, no payment is required to complete this form.
- To complete the FAFSA on-line or for practice worksheets, go to fafsa.ed.gov.
- Complete the entire financial aid process by the deadline which can be viewed on our Key Dates Calendar.
*Please Note: The 2018-2019 FAFSA is available starting October 1, 2017.
>>On to Step 2