Freshmen international students who are applying for admissions for the Class of 2026 are welcome to apply for limited need-based financial aid, and should submit the following items by the deadline listed below:
Early Decision I Deadline: November 15, 2021
Early Action Deadline: December 1, 2021
Early Decision II & Regular Decision Deadline: January 15, 2022
- CSS Profile for 2022-2023
- Official letter (in English and in US Dollars) from a parent(s)' employer stating gross income and value of perquisites, subsidies, and/or benefits for the 2020 calendar year*
- *If a parent(s) are self-employed, in lieu of the official letter from the employer, you will want to submit a self-certifying letter stating gross income for the 2020 calendar year and Villanova University's Parental Asset/Liability Form.
- Certificate of Finances, available through your Applicant Status Page, with a supporting bank letter (in English and in US Dollars)
- Statement from your bank (in English and in US Dollars) indicating the amount of savings and checking that your parents have on deposit with the bank. Provide this statement for each bank your family has funds deposited.
All requested documents must be submitted to the College Board Institutional Documentation (IDOC) Service, not to the Office of Financial Assistance.
Although a student applying for aid may be academically admissible, not all students will be awarded financial aid due to the limited availability of funding. In addition, all students receiving funds are expected to contribute personally toward educational and personal expenses while attending Villanova University.
- All Early Decision I Freshman international students will be notified of financial aid eligibility in December.
- All Early Action and Regular Decision Freshman international students will be notified of financial aid eligibility at the beginning of April.
- Early Decision II applications date of aid notification is March 1.
- Recipients are required to re-apply for financial aid each year (following the steps below) by April 1.
Returning Undergraduate Students
Returning undergraduate students who were previously awarded are required to re-apply for aid each year. Students must submit the following items by May 1:
*Upon review of the CSS Profile, additional documents may be requested. Please monitor your MyNova account for any outstanding requirements.
Financial aid for returning students who submit their applications by the May 1 deadline will be notified of their eligibility for the 2022-2023 academic year by July 15. Students who do not re-apply for aid by the deadline are at risk of losing all or part of their aid eligibility.