Skip to main content

Transfer to the College of Engineering

Transfer into a Degree Program from another University or College

Students currently enrolled in another college or university degree program, or students who have taken college courses after high school must apply for admission to enter into an undergraduate engineering degree program through the Office of University Admission. Note that we are currently only accepting transfers into the Electrical and Computer Engineering programs.


Visiting Students

Non-matriculating students who attend the Summer Sessions only (including students from other colleges and universities) may enroll in undergraduate classes without applying formally to Villanova. These students must apply through the College of Professional Studies.


Transfer for Current Villanova Students

Current Villanova students interested in transferring into the College of Engineering or to a different engineering major should review the policy and procedure.

Transfer to the College of Engineering

Parents of Undergraduates