- Part 1 - Complete the online form below.
- Part 2 - After submitting Part 1, continue to Part 2: Short answers and Essays.
- Part 3 - Agree to the terms through the online form.
- Fall Trips to Central America cost $1,300, trips to Tanzania and Ghana are $2,200, which covers all expenses with the exception of medical.
- Winter Trips to Southeast Asia are $2,500, which covers all expenses with the exception of medical.
- Spring Trips to Central America cost $1,300, trips to Southeast Asia and Madagascar are $2,500, and trips to Ghana are $2,200, which covers all expenses with the exception of medical.
- Summer Programs include an 8 week summer internship where students get assigned in pairs to volunteer with one of our program partners. These projects receive funding support and are intended for students who are interested in being project team leaders during the following semester. Details for the summer programs are pending but usually depart during the first week of June and return the first week of August. In most cases students have to pay a portion of the travel expenses. Whereas total trip/project costs are between $3,000 and $4,000 per student, students usually receive about $2,000 of financial support.
- Applications for Spring and Summer Programs will be accepted in the Fall Semester.
- All projects include a 1-credit service learning course that meets on Friday afternoons from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM for the entire semester.
- Attendance at all class-meetings is mandatory to participate in the trip.