Resources for New Graduate Students
- Log into MyNova from the VU homepage to get class schedule and email
- Payment of Tuition – View your account balance and access V-Bill immediately in MyNova, Student Tab, Bursar Links - You must be registered for a course first. Additional information can also be found on the Bursar web site.
- How to Register for a Course Through MyNova
Academics / Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity - All students are required to take an online Academic Integrity Pledge. The pledge can be accessed through MyNova in the Graduate Engineering Task Center. You must read the policy (Step 1) and complete the pledge form (Step 2).
Important Policies and Procedures
- Minimum GPA and Time to Complete Degree. Graduate students are expected to maintain a ‘B’ (3.0) minimum cumulative grade point average. All requirements for the Master’s degree must be completed within seven years (in any admitted status, including non-matriculated).
- Financial Aid. Please note that only students who have a matriculated status and who are seeking a degree are eligible for federal loans. International students and students holding a non-matriculated, special status or those pursuing certificate programs are not eligible for federal aid. Also, your status as a full-time or part-time student could be critical. Please see this link for definitions of student status. Any questions on this issue should be directed to the Financial Assistance Office at 610-519-4010 or email@example.com.
- Academic Responsibility. Villanova University takes academic honesty very seriously; be sure to familiarize yourself with our policy and standards of academic integrity. Graduate students must take personal responsibility for knowing the deadlines each semester for dropping and adding courses and for withdrawing from courses, since both financial and academic penalties could be incurred.