* 600 lbs - Portland Cement
* 2800 lbs - #8 Stone (Crushed)
* 150 lbs - Water
* 6.0 oz/100 lbs Cement - 686 HRWR (Sika High Range Water Reducer)
* 5.0 oz/100 lbs Cement - 300 SC VMA (Sika Viscosity Modifier Admixture)
* 3.0 oz/100 lbs Cement - Plastiment (Sika Set Retarding Mixture)
Mix design by Cahill (same as Radnor Middle School)
2.5 in of asphalt
1” smaller (choker stone)
Large (#2) stone bed
Geotextile filter to separate stone from existing soil
Each pavement type has approximately 2000 ft3 of storage beneath it (with a flat bottom), enabling each side to store the volume of water generated by a 2 year storm.
Modified manholes are located on each side of the site to monitor the overflow and collect samples.