Master of Science in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- MSWREE enrollment: 30
- Avg. student age: 28
- 58% attend part-time—earn your degree in three years by taking one course a semester
- Full time students—2–3 classes/semester—can finish the program in 2 years.
- Most courses are available online through our E-Learning program, providing flexibility and convenience for working professionals
Learn it Today; Apply it Tomorrow
Villanova's Master of Science in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (MSWREE) program presents an engineering view of these fields, although students with science backgrounds constitute a significant portion of the total enrollment. Students may develop an interdisciplinary program that includes geotechnical engineering courses.
The MSWREE is nationally-recognized for its:
- Cutting edge research and collaborative opportunities in the Villanova Urban Stormwater Partnership (VUSP) and the campus's Green Infrastructure Stormwater Research Park.
- Distinguished leadership including VCASE and VUSP director Dr. Robert Traver, a sought-after stormwater expert and president of the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers; and Dr. Metin Duran, a nationally recognized environmental engineering expert in wastewater treatment and microbial water quality.
TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID