At Villanova, our student-focused EMBA Support Team offers concierge-level support to enhance the student experience and relieve you of the administrative details, so you can focus on learning.
We promise the following benefits. Our EMBA Support Team will:
- Coordinate with faculty to ensure your readings, assignments, and exams are balanced evenly so that course requirements are manageable at all times.
- Create a summary of the course schedule and assignments so you can easily review the requirements for each class weekend.
- Distribute program materials to you online, which removes the burden of carrying heavy textbooks and makes your course materials accessible anywhere.
- Organize tutoring for all of your quantitative courses.
- Serve as a single contact between you and the University’s administrative offices so that your needs are addressed seamlessly by a familiar staff member.
- Assist with the financial aid process and with all tuition-related questions.
- Plan catered meals and refreshments during class weekends, and arrange overnight accommodations at the Inn at Villanova where classes are held.
- Offer onsite technology support and provide technology resources, including an iPad, to make the program experience more convenient.
- Record class sessions so you may review portions of class lectures again from home or while you are traveling.
- Arrange special experiences, such as fireside chats, family nights, holiday dinners, and the international immersion, to create memories and lasting friendships.
- Invite you to conversations with the administration to listen to you about your program experience and make changes for you and for future cohorts.
We know you are balancing your career, family, and school, and our staff is dedicated to supporting you and delivering an exceptional experience!