What is the MBA Student Association?
The MBA Student Association (MBA SA) is a student-run organization dedicated to improving the overall experience of Villanova graduate business students through coordinated events that focus on community building, professional development, and networking. To accomplish our mission, we leverage the strengths and backgrounds of our diverse student body to deliver content that adds value to each Villanova graduate business student’s experience and benefits the University and surrounding community. The MBA SA is a community of students that creates a pipeline to our alumni association.
Leadership Team Composition
The MBA SA is comprised of the following committees:
- Professional Development: Organizes opportunities and partners across campus for improving skills such as leadership, public speaking, and management through events, webinars, and discussion panels.
- Philanthropy: Works to improve Villanova and its surrounding communities through fundraising and volunteering in local charitable events, and also sponsoring social activities for the Villanova MBA Community. Past sponsorships include: Special Olympics, and Casino Night.
- Alumni Relations: Collaborates with our Villanova MBA Alumni Association to coordinate events for networking and professional development.
- Communications: Drive strategy for student engagement and community building within MBA program.
2017-2018 MBA SA Board Members:
- President: Connor Unger
- Vice President: Tracy Kilcoyne
- Professional Development Chair: Elizabeth Parker
- Philanthropy Chair: Ryan Lord
- Alumni Relations Chairs: Tracy Kilcoyne, Nha Truong ‘17 MBA
- Communications/Student Engagement Chair: Courtney Hepler