Students have the option to participate in the MAC Job Search Program, a lock-step program dedicated to providing the tools needed to successfully navigate the job search process. Whether on the path to securing an internship or a full-time job upon graduation, students can take advantage of Villanova’s On-Campus Recruitment Program and establish a job search toolkit.
The Job Search Program consists of:
- Building a Recruitment Plan & Strategy Workshop.
- Spring Accounting Internship & Full-Time Job Search Process: Outlines the recruitment process for both the Spring Accounting Internship (SAI) program and full-time job search process.
- Resume Week: A week dedicated to sharpening and finalizing MAC resumes to be used during the fall recruitment process. Supported by the University Career Center.
- Meet the Firms” Networking Event.
- Videotaped mock interviews with a professional career counselor.