The Etkin Johnson Student Scholar Program is designed to immerse its participants into the thriving land use industry in Philadelphia. From October 2019 through May 2020, the participants will attend ULI Philadelphia events, committees, become volunteers, meet with a mentor and network with ULI members to enhance their scholastic endeavors and learn the benefits of ULI membership. Winners will receive one year of a complimentary membership as well as the benefits listed below.
Student scholars will have unprecedented access to:
- Exclusive student scholarship events with a cohort of scholarship recipients
- All ULI Philadelphia events
- The ULI Philadelphia community of developers, architects, bankers, brokers, construction managers, planners, public officials and many more disciplines
- ULI Philadelphia’s Young Leaders
- Insider tours of innovative new projects
- ULI Philadelphia staff and committees
- ULI’s global network of research, publications, case studies, and webinars
Each scholar student will participate in a variety of projects, including:
- Attend at least 3 ULI events in the course of the year
- Volunteer at least one event during the course of the year
- Meet with leading ULI members through the mentorship program
- The opportunity to attend ULI Philadelphia committee meetings
- Contribute two articles (of 100 words or more) to the ULI Philadelphia blog on the Philadelphia.uli.org website
To Apply: Eligible applications will be current undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the real estate, construction management, architecture, planning, finance, business or other fields related to real estate and land use. All applicants must complete the application and attach a copy of their resume. Participants will be selected in late September 2019. For more information contact Natalia Serejko at firstname.lastname@example.org.