1. REALtech is open to all Villanova students.
2. One person can enter the competition but we recommend that your team be comprised of 2-5 students.
3. Any idea submitted to REALtech must be a unique and original idea.
4. All deadlines must be met by the date and times listed under the schedule section. All submissions after the final deadline will be disqualified, regardless of round or circumstance. No exceptions will be made for deadlines.
5. No contact with external judges can be made through the entirety of the competition. Any contact with judges about the competition will be considered a violation of ethics and the team will be disqualified from the competition.
6. All submissions must adhere to the limits provided.
7. Student(s) must be present for the final presentation on Thursday, April 19th.
8. The team must abide by the Villanova University Code of Ethics. Any team found in violation of this code will be disqualified from the competition.
Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate
Villanova School of Business
800 East Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
Shawn Howton, PhD
Professor of Practice