The MBA Alumni Association (MBA AA) is a community of Villanovans who have graduated from the MBA program or other graduate programs within VSB. Established in 2014, it continues to expand our reach to alumni nationally.
To enhance the value of the Villanova MBA by engaging alumni and current graduate students in networking, mentoring and service.
The MBA Alumni Association Board is a cohort of dedicated volunteers who spearhead the following committees.
- President: Michael Filachek ’12 MBA
Vice President: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB, ’94 MBA
- Communications Chair: Krista Mendillo, MBA ’17
- Alumni & Student Relations Committee: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB , ’94 MBA; Ryan Perazzelli ’11 MBA
- Mentoring Committee: Michael Jones ’93 VSB, ‘04 MBA; David Hayward, MBA ‘05
- Philanthropy Committee: Ryan Henry ’99 VSB, ’12 MBA; Michael Coad ’15 MBA; Evan Taylor ‘05 VSB, ’14 MBA
- Professional Development & Lifelong Learning Committee: Meghan Davis ‘15 MBA; Katie D’Orazio ’09 MBA; Andrew Plowman, ’17 MBA
- Social Chairperson: Jacqueline Iannetta ‘13 MBA
- Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee: Steve Bariexca ‘12 MBA; Dwight Swaney ‘12 MBA
We are currently recruiting alumni to join a few of our committees. To get involved in the MBA AA, please contact Christine Etheridge, Associate Director of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.