Below are several web resources that you may find helpful:
- Marquette University faculty manual (http://www.marquette.edu/servicelearning/facultymember/resourcesforfaculty.html)
- Campus Compact (www.compact.org)
Resources for service-learning practitioners. Includes extensive links to web resources, job listings, news, model programs, sample syllabi, and more
- National Society for Experiential Education (www.nsee.org)
- American Association of Higher Education Service-Learning Project (www.aahe.org/service/srv-lrn.htm)
Information on AAHE's Service-Learning Project. Links to other service-learning resources and to other AAHE programs and partnerships.
- The Big Dummy's Guide to Service-Learning (www.fiu.edu/~time4chg/Library/bigdummy.html)
Frequently asked questions about service-learning answered. Addresses both faculty and programmatic issues and includes a list of "101 Ideas for Combining Service and Learning" in various disciplines.
- The Colorado Service-Learning Homepage (http://www.colorado.edu/servicelearning/)
Definitions of service learning, thorough listing of undergraduate service-learning programs with online course lists and syllabi, links to service-learning organizations, networks, and resources.
- The National Service-Learning Clearinghouse (http://www.servicelearning.org/)
A searchable database of K-12 and higher education service-learning literature, information about Learn & Serve American efforts, links to service-learning information resources.
- Indiana Department of Education Service-Learning Website (http://www.doe.state.in.us/opd/srvlrn/)
This homepage provides valuable information about funding, grants, organizations, and projects.
- The Journal of Public Service & Outreach (www.uga.edu/~jpso/)
- Michigan Journal of Community Service-Learning (www.umich.edu/~ocsl/MJCSL/)
- Edward Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning University of Michigan (www.umich.edu/~mserve/)
- The Cornell Participatory Action Research Network Cornell University (http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/cparn/)
- Action Research Resources University of Minnesota Extension (www.extension.umn.edu/people/fhoefer/educdsgn/actresre.htm)
- Internet Resources for Participatory Action Research (www.goshen.edu/soan/soan96p.htm)
- Policy Research Action Group (www.luc.edu/curl/prag)
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (www.futurehealth.ucsf.edu)