The CLAS Ambassador Program is a voluntary leadership opportunity for CLAS undergraduate students who want help serve and represent the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Villanova University. CLAS Student Ambassadors provide tours to prospective students during incoming student days, assist with educational workshops, and help promote programs and services offered through the Office for Undergraduate Students.
What does CLAS Ambassadors do?
- Serve as a point-of-contact for prospective students and major & minor students for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at admissions events and throughout the semester as needed;
- Represent CLAS and OUS at informational events, in first-year advising courses, and wherever recommended by OUS;
- Convey student interests and needs to the Office for Undergraduate Students;
- Work with OUS staff to develop educational workshops and initiatives for CLAS undergraduate students that showcase the various offerings departments and the college provide;
- Attend team meetings three times during the semester.