The Office for Undergraduate Students supports students as they transition into collegiate life and introduces them to academic possibilities and professional opportunities.
- Through Academic Advising, we encourage students to reflect on their experiences enabling them to make informed educational choices.
- Leadership and Professional Development empowers students to make connections between their educational pursuits and their possible professional directions through specially designed courses and workshops.
- The Internship Program provides students with opportunities to explore careers, acquire professional experience, prepare for post-graduate employment, and earn academic credit.
- Pre-law Advising Services informs students about the legal profession and about law school so students make informed decisions before selecting a law school. Our program assists students, alumni, staff, and faculty who are contemplating a career in the legal profession. Through individual meetings with the pre-law advisor, the Law School Advising Program helps prospective applicants navigate through information, complete application requirements, and make judicious decisions about pursuing a law degree.
- Health Professions Advising provides information to all students interested in the health professions, such as course requirements, standardized tests, and the application process.
Additionally, the Office for Undergraduate Students maintains records and assists in educating students on technology that will allow them to monitor their progress toward graduation.