A 36 Credit Hours Program
- Complete the Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Theology and Religious Studies and the Master of Arts in Theology in five years.
- In your Junior and Senior years, replace four undergraduate elective courses with four graduate courses; they count toward both degrees.
- Receive the Bachelor's degree at the end of your Senior year and transfer to graduate status in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Take six graduate courses in the fall and spring semesters of your fifth year of studies.
- Receive the Master's degree upon completion of all graduate program requirements.