Internship Form

The certificate in pastoral ministry requires participation in an internship. Use this form to indicate which kind of internship you are seeking.

Internships in residence halls include full tuition, housing, stipend, and a meal plan. No other internship provides this assistance. However, if you are pursuing the joint M.A. in Theology w/ Certificate in Pastoral Ministry, assistance may be available through the Department of Theology and Religious Studies. For that reason, you should be sure to indicate on your application that you are seeking a graduate assistantship.

If you are pursuing the certificate in conjunction with a degree in Counseling or in Public Administration, please contact those departments about the assistance they may be able to provide.

Unfortunately, no assistance is available to students who are pursuing the certificate by itself apart from a degree program. If you plan to pursue the certificate by itself you are not eligible for consideration for placement in residence halls. This form does not apply in your case.


Please let us know (optional) anything else you would like to share about internship possibilities.