● stay current with contemporary issues in theology and pursue comprehensive, high quality studies in select fields of inquiry.
● continue graduate studies after completing a graduate degree program in theology, ministry, or a related field.
● pursue the relation between theology and other fields of inquiry.
● enrich your professional experience with academic learning and enhance your career in teaching, ministry, or administration.
● explore your interest in theological inquiry and earn credits that count toward a degree program.
● combine a specialization in theological studies with a graduate degree you have already earned.
The certificate permits you to tailor courses to your specific needs and professional objectives. The self-designed curriculum provides the education you need to stay current in today's changing world and workplace.
This program welcomes applicants with diverse levels of academic and professional expertise interested in exploring the intersection of theology and other academic disciplines.
The Certificate Program combines studies in theology and pastoral ministry with practical training in ministerial contexts.