Graduate Programs in Public Administration
For more than thirty years, the Villanova Master of Public Administration (MPA) program has been committed to preparing students for ethical, creative, inclusive, and intelligent leadership through an innovative and practical curriculum, engaged faculty, community partnerships, and a vibrant alumni network.
Graduates of our program are called to serve and lead through the development of:
- A curious mind – through engagement with an interdisciplinary curriculum, as well as with students of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- An inspiring character – through attention paid to ethical leadership in the spirit of St. Augustine.
- A generous spirit – through interactions with alumni and community initiatives.
The Villanova MPA is fully accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). Convenient as it is affordable, our program offers both on-campus and fully online options.
What Will You Learn?
- How to develop an organizational change plan
- How to write a professional memo
- How to analyze an organization’s budget and overall financial health
- How to analyze data
- How to work collaboratively
- And much more!