Macros Meet Metros: How Innovation and Technology are Shaping the Future of Local Government
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Reception from 5-6:00pm | Panel at 6:00pm
Curley Exchange, Bartley Hall
All Villanova students are invited to take part in the ICMA Chapter's Spring event, "Macros Meet Metros - How Innovation and Technology are Shaping the Future of Local Government." The event will begin with a networking reception with light food and drinks from 5-6pm and will be followed by a lively panel discussion featuring:
- Rosetta Carrington Lue: White House Exec Fellow and VA Senior Contact Center Advisor; Former City of Philadelphia Chief Customer Service Officer and Philly 311 Director
- Michael Daniel: President and CEO, Cyber Threat Alliance
- Jeff Friedman: Manager, Highland Consulting
- Rick Mellor: Township Manager, Whitemarsh Township
- Amanda Serock: Township Manager, Concord Township
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the field of local government and connect with current municpal managers in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.