Visit our News section often to keep up with what's happening in the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences.
- CLAS Podcast featuring Dr. Kurtz & alum Dana Palmisano...more info
- Emily Martinez, Graduate Student, is a recipient of the 2019 Psychonomic Society Traval Award...more info
- Announcing our Medallion recipients for 2019: BA Pschology- Erica Ferrara; BS Psychology-Sara Vaughan; BS CBN-Amanda Summers ...more info
- Congratulations to Julia Ferrante, CBN Major, who was named 2019 Goldwater Scholar!...more info
- Stephen Gironda, Graduate student, wins Fulbright U.S. Student Grant!...more info
- NSF recognizes CBN Major, Gianna Perez, as 2019 Honorable Mention NSF Graduate Research Fellow!...more info
- Congratulations to the 2018 Ward Outstanding Thesis Award winner, Erin Hughes!...more info
Fall Colloquium Series
The Department's colloquium series invites distinguished scholars to campus to discuss their recent research. This fall's lineup includes:
Friday, Sept. 20 – Klaus Libertus, PhD, University of Pittsburgh
Friday, Nov. 1 – Aaron Benjamin, PhD, University of Illinois
Friday, Nov. 8 – Jordan Shapiro, PhD, Temple University
Check back for more details, as they become available.