Applicants to the Master's program in Psychology must hold a bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by one of the regional accrediting agencies, with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, and at least 18 undergraduate credits in psychology, including statistics and one laboratory course.
How to Apply
Please visit the web pages of the Office of Graduate Studies in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at www.gradartsci.villanova.edu to request additional information, view application deadlines or to begin your online application.
- If you have remaining questions about the program after reviewing the information available on this website, feel free to contact Dr. Irene Kan, the Program Director, at email@example.com or 610-519-4720.
- Submit the following materials:
- Application for admission online.
- Application fee: $50 payable by credit card online. The fee is waived for students with a Villanova degree.
- Transcripts: Step 1 - You may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts in the online application for the purpose of admission decision. However, those who are offered admission must complete the following process in order to enroll. Step 2- Official transcripts of all previous college work undergraduate (and graduate where applicable), must be sent directly from your registrar's office to the Office of Graduate Studies at Villanova. (Applicants in their last year of undergraduate study who have not completed their bachelor’s degree should provide a transcript of all courses completed at the time of application, and submit an official transcript when the undergraduate degree is completed.)
- Three Letters of Recommendation: Please use the form found in the online application.
- Graduate Record Examination: Please note that GRE scores from tests taken more than five years before the date of application will not be accepted. Only official scores from ETS will be accepted.
- Personal Statement/Statement of Goals: Please refer to the F.A.Q.s document above for more information about the Personal Statement/Statement of Goals.