- How do I get information regarding graduate Admission concerns and tuition waivers?
- How do I get information regarding registration concerns and transcript requests?
- Where do I get a new student ID card (Wildcard)?
- Where do I get my computer system user ID and password?
- Where do I purchase textbooks, classroom needs, etc.?
- How do I obtain a parking permit?
- Where do I go for financial assistance information?
- Who do I contact regarding billing, tuition payments and fees?
- How do I get information regarding Villanova University’s Library Facilities?
- How do I get information regarding health care, if needed while on campus?
- Who should I contact if I have questions regarding health insurance coverage?
- If I am an international student, who do I contact with questions and concerns about visa status, I-20s, etc.?
- Who do I contact regarding specific instructions to register for courses, withdrawal from a course(s), drop and/or add a course(s), etc.?
- What eateries are open during evening class times?
You can contact the Graduate Studies Office by phone or email or stop by the office located on the 1st Floor of St. Mary's Hall.
The Wildcard Office is located on the 1st Floor of Dougherty Hall. You can also visit the Wildcard web site for more options for your Wildcard. You can also change the picture on your Wildcard online, for a fee.
Visit the TechZONE web site for more information or stop by Falvey Library Main Floor. The Help Desk is available at 610.519.7777.
The University Shop, or Bookstore, is located on the 1st Floor of Kennedy Hall. You can visit the Ushop web site for hours of operation, textbook information and even order VU merchandise online.
Public Safety, located at Garey Hall at the intersection of Spring Mill Road and County Line Road, issues parking permits. You can visit the Public Safety web site for details about parking and other related information.
The Office of Financial Assistance is located on the 2nd Floor of Kennedy Hall. Visit the Financial Assistance web site for specific information for graduate students.
The Bursar’s Office located 1st and 2nd Floors Kennedy Hall, can assist you with all billing related questions. You can also visit the Bursar's web site for more information.
Falvey Library, located in the center of campus, offers many services online. For more information including hours of operations, visit the Falvey Library web site.
The Student Health Center located on the 3rd Floor of the Health Services Building, to the right of the guard station at the Ithan Avenue entrance to campus, provides health services to all students. Visit the Health Center web site for details for graduate students.
Contact the Office of Student Life, 2nd Floor of Dougherty Hall, for information about health insurance coverage.
If I am an international student, who do I contact with questions and concerns about visa status, I-20s, etc.?
International Student Human Services located on the 2nd Floor of the Connelly Center can assist in this area.
Who do I contact regarding specific instructions to register for courses, withdrawal from a course(s), drop and/or add a course(s), etc.?
You should contact the department in which you were accepted to earn your degree for specific information regarding course registration and related procedures.