Research that Resonates
Research that Resonates is a podcast from Villanova University's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences that takes listeners inside labs and classrooms to learn about important research our students are conducting alongside faculty mentors.
More CLAS Podcasts
- Italian Innovators is produced by Luca Cottini, PhD, associate professor, Romance Languages and Lituratures, who tells the stories of great modern Italians in the fields of fashion, technology, business, music and design from the 19th century to the present.
- Theology in Dialogue is a podcast produced by graudate students in the Deparment of Theology and Religous Studies featuring interviews with distinguished faculty and theolgians.
- The Center for Irish Studies celebrates 40 years with a special podcast series featuring interviews with Emily Pine and Jill McCorkel.
- HR Tea takes trending topics and research in human resources, steeps them for 30 minutes or less and leaves you with fresh-brewed ideas on how to drive high-performing, inclusive organizations and create meaningful work experiences.
- The VU iMPAct dives into public administration topics and trends through interviews with Villanova MPA faculty, staff and other public service experts. Join us as they tell their interesting stories and hear what inspired their journey to serve.
- 1968: In Hindsight is produced by the Albert Lepage Center for History in the Public Interest. Through scholarship and conversation, this six-part miniseries dives into questions from fifty years ago that still matter today.
- In Theory features interviews, lectures, and more from the Department of English.