The Pre-Master's Certificate in HRD requires a total of 15 credits. See below for the breakdown of credits that must be completed.
Click here to view the Graduate Studies Course Catalog for descriptions of both required and elective courses.
(3 courses, 3 credits each = 9 credits)
- HRD 8419: Foundations of Strategic HR (formerly HRD 8319: Intro to HR)
- HRD 8210: Strategic Workforce Planning
- PSY 8875: Organization Development
Total Credits of Required Courses: 9
Students must take a total of 6 credits of elective courses.
- HRD 8003: Financial & Human Capital
- HRD 8006: HR Analytics
- HRD 8012: Individual Research in HRD
- HRD 8212: Total Rewards - Compensation
- HRD 8213: Total Rewards - Benefits
- HRD 8214: Human Resource Technology
- HRD 8215: Employment Law
- PSY 8425: Organizational Behavior
- PSY 8475: Training & Development
- HRD 8421: Topics: Diversity in a Global Economy
- HRD 8345: Relational Capital
- HRD 8303: Ethics
- HRD 8899: Contemporary Special Topics in HR
Total Credits of Elective Courses: 6
Total Program: 15 credits