The online MS in HRD degree requires a total of 30 credits, which includes 10 required courses. See below for the breakdown of credits that must be completed. View more information about the online MS in HRD program here.
Click here to view the Graduate Studies Course Catalog for descriptions of both required and elective courses.
(10 courses, 3 credits each = 30 credits)
- *HRD 8319: Introduction to Human Resources
- PSY 8875: Organization Development
- HRD 8006: HR Analytics
- HRD 8213: Total Rewards - Benefits
- PSY 8475: Training & Development
- HRD 8212: Total Rewards - Compensation
- HRD 8215: Employment Law
- HRD 8214: HR Technology
- HRD 8003: Financial & Human Capital
- HRD 8210: Strategic Workforce Planning
*HRD 8319: Intro to HR counts for HRD 8419: Foundations of Strategic HR.
Total Credits of Required Courses: 30
Total Program: 30 credits