Please visit the web pages of the Office of Graduate Studies in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at www.gradartsci.villanova.edu to request additional information, view application deadlines or to begin your online application.
Contact Dr. Lisa Sewell, the Program Director, to discuss your interest in doing graduate work.
All applicants should submit the following materials:
- Application for admission online.
- Application fee: Payable by credit card online. The fee is waived for those with a Villanova degree or who have attended an open House or Virtual Information Session.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: preferably from former teachers; however, for those out of school for many years, letters from supervisors or persons of authority are acceptable. Please use the form found on the online application.
- Personal Statgementa personal statement indicating interests, plans, and objectives within the field of Gender and Women’s studies.
- Graduate students already enrolled at Villanova may apply through an internal application and a review of their graduate transcripts.