- Award-winning faculty who are passionate about feminist scholarship
- A vibrant community of faculty and students committed to gender equality
- An engaging lineup of extra-curricular lectures, performances, and film screenings
- An annual research conference that highlights student work and features a dynamic keynote speaker
- Contact us to learn more or check out our BLOG,
Villanova GWS Facebook,
Podcasts and Events.
Financing Your Education
Villanova’s tuition rates and fees in graduate arts and sciences are affordable and competitively priced. Teachers and educators are eligible for reduced tuition rates in most programs. Villanova also offers two forms of competitive, merit-based fellowships for full-time students: tuition scholarships and graduate assistantships, which provide a stipend as well as tuition.
Assistance with applications for student loans and a convenient payment plan are also available. We invite you to watch this video on financial assistance for graduate students. Additional information may be found in the guide issued by Villanova’s Office of Financial Assistance, “Understanding Financial Aid: Graduate Students,” available here.
Tuition and Fees
Current tuition rates and fees in graduate arts and sciences are available at the Bursar’s Office. The University offers a convenient, interest-free Tuition Payment Plan which is open to any student. The Office of Financial Assistance also can help graduate students with their applications for student loans.
There are two types of competitive, merit-based funding available: Tuition Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships. In addition, the College has implemented a new Grad CLAS Tuition Assistance Grant to assist recent Villanova alumni who have had their career plans disrupted because of the COVID-19 pandemic.