Withdrawal from the University

Students who wish to leave and who do not plan to return to the University should request a withdrawal. Official withdrawal from the University must be authorized by the Graduate Dean. The student should submit to the Dean a formal letter or email. A student who has withdrawn from the University who wishes to return must apply for re-admission. Students who withdraw without the Dean’s approval will receive an F grade in any courses in which they are enrolled, unless a grade of WX has been approved.