We are excited that you have chosen Villanova University for your graduate study! This page is designed to make your transition to gradaute school as seamless as possible. If you have a question that is not addressed by the information here, please feel free to contact the Graduate Studies Office at any time.
1. Submit your Admission Reply Form.
2. Submit official transcripts from all schools at which you earned more than 9 credits. Please order us official transcripts and have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Office of Graduate Studies
Vasey Hall - Suite 202
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
3. Contact your program director for course registration information.
4. Apply for Financial Assistance.
5. International Students: Please visit the For Incoming Students section of this page for additional information. Also, consider signing up for a course in the English for Everyday Life Series through the College of Professional Studies (Please note: Courses through CPS will not count towards your degree in Graduate Studies).
Printing Quota – vPrint
Printing Quota – iPrint
Pleae check back soon for details about orientation for new fall and summer 2019 graduate students in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. This event will take place on Friday, August 23, 2019.