We are excited that you have chosen Villanova University for your graduate study! This page is designed to make your transition to graduate school as seamless as possible. If you have a question that is not addressed by the information here, please feel free to contact the Graduate Studies Office at any time.
1. Submit your Admission Reply Form.
2. Submit official transcripts from all schools at which you earned more than 9 credits.
NOTE: Due to Villanova University’s response to the global outbreak of coronavirus, the physical Graduate Studies Office is closed and the university is not receiving mail. If your institution’s registrar’s office has an option for electronic transcripts, please have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your university is unable to send electronic transcripts at this time, please have the official transcript sent to your home and email the scanned copy to us. If you are unable to have an electronic transcript sent to us either officially through your university registrar’s office or through providing a scanned copy, please contact us as soon as possible.
3. Contact your program director for course registration information.
4. Apply for Financial Assistance.
5. International Students: Please visit the For Incoming Students section of this page for additional information. Also, consider signing up for a course in the English for Everyday Life Series through the College of Professional Studies (Please note: Courses through CPS will not count towards your degree in Graduate Studies).
Printing Quota – vPrint
Printing Quota – iPrint
While our original plan to hold an on-campus event is no longer possible due to Villanova’s response to the global outbreak of the coronavirus, we are excited to announce a virtual Admitted Student Day during the regular scheduled time on Saturday, April 4 from 10 am to 12 pm EDT. At this event, you will hear from the Dean of Graduate Studies, receive important information about graduate studies and financial assistance at Villanova University, and have the opportunity to interact with faculty and current students in your program.
Virtual Admitted Student Day Agenda:
You will receive the link to log on to this session a few days before the event in a reminder e-mail. We look forward to meeting you online on Saturday, April 4!