Information for Incoming Students
We are excited that you have chosen Villanova University for your graduate study! This page is designed to make your transition to graduate school as seamless as possible. If you have a question that is not addressed by the information here, please feel free to contact the Graduate Studies Office at any time.
1. Submit your Admission Reply Form.
2. Submit official transcripts from all schools at which you earned more than 9 credits. Official transcripts should list any degrees earned with the conferral date posted. If you plan to graduate in May or in the summer, keep in mind that conferral dates will vary among institutions, so please check with your Registrar before ordering to be sure this information is posted to your transcript before having it sent to us.
Please order us official transcripts and have them sent to email@example.com or:
Office of Graduate Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Vasey Hall - Suite 202
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
NOTE: If you are unable to have an electronic transcript sent to us officially through your university registrar’s office, please contact us as soon as possible.
3. Contact your program director for course registration information.
4. Apply for Financial Assistance.
5. International Students: Please visit the For Incoming Students section of this page for additional information. Also, consider signing up for a course in the English for Everyday Life Series through the College of Professional Studies (Please note: Courses through CPS will not count towards your degree in Graduate Studies).
- Check out our Housing Guide and Housing Blog
- Get your Wildcard (student ID)
- Pay your bill or set up a payment plan.
- Consider your plans for healthcare at Villanova.
- Request your Parking Permit
- Get tech help by reaching out to UNIT
- Forward your Villanova e-mail to your personal e-mail account.
- Get familiar with Villanova using the Campus Map
- Sign up for Nova Alert
- Consider joining the Graduate Student Council or Ambassador Program.
- Learn how to use vPrint and Printing Quota's (details below).
Printing Quota – vPrint
- vPrint is the UNIT-run student print program available via multiple vPrint stations and labs around campus and at the Law School.
- All students receive a $100 vPrint allowance per academic year. This allowance is available from June 1st to May 31st, with the balance viewed every time students print at a vPrint station.
- If additional print allowance is required, students can utilize their Nova Bucks, or contact the UNIT’s TechZone (x9-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- View your Balance on MyNOVA: Student Tab
- The Wildcard office DOES NOT control this print allowance, all requests should be directed to the TechZone.
Printing Quota – iPrint
- iPrint is the campus print program run by the Graphic Services Department out of the Bartley Print Center.
- All students receive a $30 iPrint allowance per academic year for black and white printing only. This allowance is available from June 1st to May 31st and the balance can be viewed along with the NovaBucks balance online at Villanova.edu/wildcard or every time students print.
- ONLY The Bartley Print Center can authorize any additional funding to the iPrint allowance. If the students iPrint allowance is at zero, they can print with NovaBucks.
- Questions about the iPrint allowance? Stop by the Wildcard Office or the Bartley Print Center.
New student orientation events will be posted here.