We are an interdisciplinary organization of graduate students in the Liberal Arts and Sciences, working with the Graduate Studies Office, with a common interest to improve and enhance the quality of the graduate students’ experience here at Villanova. Our goal is to create opportunities for students to participate in social, academic, and community activities.
We regard representing our departments in the University as a continuing and progressive movement. We believe that the change, productivity, and community atmosphere we generate will be passed on to the next group of graduate student members.
- Bridge communication between the graduate student body of the various departments within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Sponsor and organize seminars
- Represent graduate students on various university committees
- Participate in university and community service events
- Get to know fellow graduate students through social gatherings outside traditional academic settings
- Examples are: pub nights, holiday socials, and other social outings
How We Help
- Connect with other graduate students
- Ease transition into graduate life
- Experience the Villanova community
Constitution and Bylaws
Graduate Student Council
800 E. Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085