We are committed to helping our students excel in their academic and professional pursuits, first by challenging them, then by supporting them so that they can rise to the challenge. The following resources will be helpful.
Rely on your advisors to help you plan your courses and make the most of other opportunities.
Receive help with courses from classmates who have recently taken the course themselves.
Other Campus Resources
Make the most of the various resources available across campus for help with writing and math, counseling, and other issues:
- Career Center - provides support for finding employment, including a campus interview program and career fairs.
- Villanova Writing Center - provides peer counselors to help you with current writing projects and to generally improve your writing skills.
- Counseling Center - has various programs to help a student function optimally in a college environment, including a study skills program designed to help students evaluate and improve their studying and test taking abilities. They also provide confidential counseling for issues of a personal, emotional, psychological or social nature.
- Learning Support Services - provides accommodations for students with particular challenges and disabilities. Confidentiality is strictly maintained and documentation is required.
- Office of Health Promotion - provides education, programming, and resources focused on enhancing students' overall health across six dimensions: social, physical, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and spiritual.
- Office for Undergraduate Students - supports students as they transition into collegiate life and introduces them to academic possibilities and professional opportunities.