The Communication Department at Villanova University offers a program of study leading to a Master of Arts in Communication, as well as five Graduate Certificates. We value a diverse, dynamic learning community. A few of the reasons you may consider joining our program are
- Prestige of faculty and a program that provides the foundation for student and alumni success.
- Flexibility in curriculum and learning environments
- Funding opportunities through tuition scholarships and graduate assistantships within the Communication Department and across campus.
- Convenience and a beautiful campus with nearby shops, restaurants, and variety in housing, Villanova is on two train lines and is only 12 miles from Philadelphia.
- New certificate in Hispanic Studies for Communication Masters students.
- Small class sizes and opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects.
- Numerous internship opportunities in nearby Philadelphia and surrounding suburban areas.