Key: Faculty · Undergraduate Students · Graduate Students
- Grannas, AM; Pagano, L; Pierce, B; Bobby, R; Fede, A. Role of Dissolved Organic Matter in Ice Photochemistry. Environmental Science and Technology, 2014, 48(18), 10725-10733.Antony, R;
- Antony, R; Grannas, AM; Willoughby, AS; Sleighter, RL; Thamban, M; Hatcher, PG. Origin and sources of Dissolved Organic Matter in Snow on the East Antarctic Ice Sheet, Environmental Science and Technology, 2014, 48(11), 6151-6159.
- C.E. Dillon, A.F. Lagalante and R.C. Wolbers “Aqueous cleaning of acrylic emulsion paint films. The effect of solution pH, conductivity and ionic strength on film swelling and surfactant removal” Studies in Conservation 57(1), 52-62 (2014).
- B.M. Eisenback, S.M. Salom, L.T. Kok and A.F. Lagalante “Impacts of Trunk and Soil Injections of Low Rates of Imidacloprid on Hemlock Woolly Adelgid (Hemiptera: Adelgidae) and Eastern Hemlock (Pinales: Pinaceae) Health” Journal of Economic Entomology 107(1), 250-258 (2014).
- T.P. Umile, P.J. McLaughlin, K.R. Johnson, S. Honarvar; A.L. Blackman, E.A. Burnynski, R.W. Davis, T.L. Teotonio, G.W. Hearn, C.A. Hughey, A.F. Lagalante, and K.P.C. Minbiole “Nonlethal Amphibian Skin Swabbing of Cutaneous Natural Products for HPLC Fingerprinting” Analytical Methods 6, 3277-3284 (2014).
- D. McGarity, J. Tierney and A. Lagalante “An Anomalous Hammett Correlation for a Series of Substituted 3-Benzyl-2-phenyl-1,3-thiazolidin-4-ones” International Journal of Chemistry 6(4), 1-7 (2014).
- R.S. Cowles, A. Lagalante and K. Lombard “Imidacloprid contamination of maple sap following Asian longhorned beetle quarantine treatment” Maple Syrup Digest 26A(3), 22-27 (2014).
Nassif, N.D. Kraut, D.A. To Gamma, or Not to Gamma: The Effects of ATPγS on Proteasome Unfolding and Release Rates. Younger Chemists Committee Poster Session (Philadelphia ACS), University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA.