- Grannas, A. M. Chemical processes in snow and ice, Encyclopedia of Snow, Ice and Glaciers, (Springer), invited contribution. Singh, V. P.; Singh, P. ; Haritashya, UK (Eds), 1300 p. ISBN: 978-90-481-2641-5, 2011.
- Grannas, A. M. Chemical composition of snow, ice and glaciers, Encyclopedia of Snow, Ice and Glaciers (Springer), invited contribution. Singh, V. P.; Singh, P.; Haritashya, U. K. (Eds), 1300 p. ISBN: 978-90-481-2641-5, 2011.
- Rowland, G. A.; Bausch, A. R.; Grannas, A. M. Photochemical processing of aldrin and dieldrin in frozen aqueous solutions under Arctic field conditions, Environmental Pollution, 2011, 159, 1076-1084.
- Rowland, G. A.; Grannas, A. M. A solid phase chemical actinometer film for measurement of solar UV penetration into snowpack, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 2011, 66, 75-83.
- Shah, T. D.; Hickey, M. C.; Capasso, K. E.; Palenchar, J. B. The Characterization of an unusual trypanosome beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase. Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology, 2011, 179, 100-106.
- Grannas, A. M.; Pierce, B.; Bobby, R. "Natural Organic Matter as an Important Photosensitizer in Ice," American Chemical Society, National Meeting. August, 2011.
- R. Sleighter, J. Marsh, V. Boschi, A. Grannas, P. Hatcher. American Society for Mass Spectrometry, National Meeting. Denver, CO. "Molecular characterization of dissolved organic matter from Greenland ice cores by Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry (FTICR-MS)." June 2011 (Poster)