The requirements for the Biology Minor include:
- BIO 2105 : General Biology I (lecture/lab); 4 credits.
- BIO 2106 : General Biology II (lecture/lab); 4 credits.
- a minimum of an additional 15 credits of Biology from courses at the 3000 level or higher, including three laboratory courses.
- completion of at least 12 Biology credits at Villanova.
- attainment of a minimum QPA of 2.0 (a grade average of C) in the Biology courses completed at Villanova.
You can register for the Biology Minor in the Biology office, in Mendel 147.