Twenty three students graduated from the Program of Biochemistry in 2016. Their reported outcomes within the six months after gradaution are reported below. Please see a listing of specific jobs, graduate schools, etc. below the graph.
- Temple University School of Medicine/Lewis Katz School of Medicine (2 students)
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- New York Medical College
- Fulbright Scholar, South Korea, English Teaching Assistant
Employment: industrial & health care:
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Columbia University Medical Center, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Research Associate at Quiet Therapeutics
- Research Technician, University of North Carolina, Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Research Technician at Absorption Systems
- Emergency Department Medical Scribe at Elite Medical Scribes
- Medical scribe (2 students, applying to medical school next year)
- Physicians' Education Resource.
- Physical therapy aide
- Tufts School of Medicine MS in Biomedical Sciences
- PhD program in Bioengineering at the University of Pittsburgh
- Post baccalaureate program
- International Culinary Center in New York, Professional Culinary Arts program
- Year of Service with AmeriCorps and work with Boston Health Care for the Homeless
The outcomes for 4 students are not known.