Fifteen Biochemistry majors graduated in the class of 2015. . Their reported outcomes following graduation are reported below. Please see the text below the graph to see the details of our graduates’ outcomes.
Industrial and Health Care Related Employment
- Big Data Consultant at BIPB
- Consultant at Covex LLC.
- Analyst at PA Consulting, Healthcare & Life Science branch
- Oak Street Health, Clinical Scribe
- Optometric technician, optometrist’s office.
- Research Assistant with a laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania (Medicine)
- Aftercare Clinical Assistant at CITYMD
- Assistant Research Coordinator at North Shore-LIJ Health System
- New York Medical College Masters program in Interdisciplinary Basic Medical Sciences
- Post baccalaureate premedical program: Temple University
- PhD graduate program at Cambridge and the NIH through an NIH-Marshall Award
- Second Lieutenant, United States Army
- Combat Systems Officer, United States Air Force
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD program
- Fordham University School of Law