Ways to Give by December 31, 2019:
- 2019 credit card gifts can be made online until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2019. The transaction must be successfully completed to count for 2019.
- Tax receipts are sent immediately by email following a successful transaction.
- Please go online to make credit card gifts; do not send credit card information through email.
- Staff will be in the office to answer phones on Monday 12/23 and Friday 12/27 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST and on Monday 12/30 and Tuesday 12/31 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST.
- Credit card information should not be left on voicemail.
University Advancement, Picotte Hall at Dundale, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085
- Checks or credit card gifts sent through mail should be postmarked by December 21, 2019 to ensure receipt by the University before December 31, 2019.
- Credit card gifts received in the mail after 12 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 will not be processed until January 2020.
Stock and Wire Transfers
- Transfers must be received in Villanova’s account on or before Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Check with your personal broker for their institutional deadlines required to complete a transaction. Some brokers can require up to 10 days notice for a transfer.
- Please notify Janet Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the transfer.
- Stock Transfer: Merrill Lynch, DTC-8862
- Broker: Patrick Cahill, 610-668-6167
- Account Name: Villanova University
- Account Number: 870-04529
- VU Tax Number: 23-1352688
- Wire of Funds: Wells Fargo, N.A., 123 S. Broad Street, 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19109
- ABA Routing Number: 121000248
- Villanova University Account Number: 2000038131428
- Vanguard Mutual Fund Transfers: Donor sends paperwork to Villanova for processing