Villanova Parent Ambassadors
The Villanova Parent Ambassadors group fosters communication between Villanova’s senior leadership and parents of current undergraduate students. Parent Ambassadors serve as well-informed representatives of the University and share their time and financial support to advance University priorities and provide feedback on current issues facing Villanova. Parent Ambassadors receive special on-going communications via email throughout the year to keep them apprised of campus activities and University priorities.
What do Parent Ambassadors do?
- Serve as well-informed representatives of the parent community and promote parent involvement
- Assist with outreach to new families and share the Villanova story in their communities
- Participate in professional development opportunities for students
- Provide insights to University's leadership
- Attend special events held in conjunction with Family Weekend during the fall semester
- Invited to attend special events on campus throughout the year
- Make a gift each year of $5,000 or more to the University