Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Student Philanthropy Program – Villanova Phonathon
About the Villanova Phonathon
The Villanova Phonathon is a group of Villanova University students who build relationships with alumni, parents and supporters over the phone. We have the special opportunity to raise money for Villanova students, programming and initiatives, while sharing campus news, updating records and providing another level of communication between the University and alumni.
Every year, we speak with thousands of alumni, parents and friends to reconnect them with the community and hear about their experience at Villanova. We also call to personally thank our generous donors and invite them to continue supporting the University.
These donations go to improving the Villanova experience for current and future students. For example, gifts can help fund scholarships and financial aid, improve laboratories and classrooms and support extracurricular activities.
We're Hiring Now! Become a Student Philanthropy Associate!
If you are an enthusiastic student who loves our University, wants to connect with alumni and build your resume while doing meaningful work, apply to join our team as a Student Philanthropy Associate!
About the Job
- Build meaningful relationships with Villanova alumni and supporters with the goal of securing financial contributions to the Annual Fund.
- Gain knowledge about Villanova’s philanthropy and fulfillment in knowing that the funds you raise make a difference for all Villanovans.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule (typically Monday to Thursday from 5-9 p.m. ET).
- No prior work experience is necessary.
- Pay: $9/hour, plus incentives and prizes
- Where: Picotte Hall at Dundale on West Campus
Why join the Student Philanthropy Program?
- Engagement: The Student Philanthropy Program focuses on connecting with Wildcats (past, present and future) to raise awareness, build excitement and inspire giving. The Villanova Annual Fund has many initiatives that seek to benefit students, alumni and the entire community.
- Leadership: Our members are active in the campus community and frequently volunteer around campus within University Advancement and other student organizations.
- Professional Development: Develop professional job skills and gain valuable experience in communications, fundraising, higher education, customer service, philanthropy and marketing. The variety of experiences this program provides will make you a great candidate for any job following graduation and prepare you for the future.
- Friendship: We enjoy what we do for the University, and having an amazing group of people to work with makes it so much more fun! The people are what make any team special, and this group is tightly knit, passionate and focused on making a difference at Villanova.
Interested in joining our team? Contact Sean McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-6845.