Villanova's virtual networking events offer all the benefits of an in-person networking event without the barriers of time, cost or geographic location. You can participate in these speed networking sessions from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Upcoming Networking Event:
Management Strategies: Succcessful Tips for Managing Projects and People
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
1-2 p.m. EST
Live events are divided into "booths" based on industry or discussion topic. After joining a booth, you will be paired with other Villanovans in text-based, timed conversations that allow you to make many connections over a short period of time. Events typically last an hour, and you will be matched with a new person every 8-10 minutes.
Some good questions you can ask to start the conversation include:
- What did you study?
- What do you do professionally?
- What do you love most about where you live/work?
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What's your favorite memory from campus?
- If you could do one thing differently in your career, what would it be?
- What's the best piece of advice you received during your college career?
Read more tips about preparing for a virtual networking event.