History & Tradition
The Villanova University Alumni Association ignites change by engaging alumni, parents, students and friends in fulfilling the University mission. Alumni Association volunteers and programs build community and inspire generosity to secure Villanova’s future.
We encourage you to explore our website and take advantage of the resources, benefits and events we offer to the Villanova community.
- Founded: June 29, 1875
- Groups: 53 regional clubs, 14 affinity groups, 12 Reunion Class Committees and 1 student group.
- Structure: The Alumni Association is guided by an elected 22-member Board of Directors, who set the mission and goals for the Alumni Association.
- Size: More than 125,000 alumni around the world.
- Administration: Staffing, technical and budget services are provided through the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Membership: All Villanova graduates - regardless of graduation year, college or degree - are considered members of the Alumni Association. No dues are assessed for membership.