The following application materials are required for all first-year students. First-year international students can find additional required application materials on our international applicants page.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Villanova University has announced a test-optional policy for the 2020-21 Admission Cycle. Click here for more information.
- Applicants who choose to submit SAT and/or ACT scores may share either official or self-reported scores. Scores can be self-reported in the testing section of the Common Application. Students sharing self-reported scores will not be required to submit official scores unless they are admitted and choose to enroll. Any misrepresentation of these scores will result in the denial or recession of admission.
- The Admission Committee will superscore the highest subscores from the SAT and/or ACT from multiple testing dates.
- Testing Deadlines
- Early Decision I and Early Action: testing through October of senior year will be considered.
- Early Decision II and Regular Decision: testing through December of senior year will be considered.
- Note: Optional writing sections are not required and SAT Subject Tests are not required.
- Financial Assistance or Scholarship Applications
Villanova does not conduct admission interviews, nor do we consider demonstrated interest as part of our admission process.